Your Union Bargaining Committee worked diligently to ensure key issues were addressed and reached a Tentative Agreement with CVS. The Bargaining Committee fully supports the Tentative Agreement and urges you to VOTE YES TO RATIFY the proposed contract.
The proposed contract is a five-year agreement expiring October 10, 2020, which:
- Merges Cincinnati-Dayton and Toledo CVS agreements
- Guarantees wage increases for all employees each year of agreement, including retro pay to October 11, 2015
- Provides identical starting rates in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Protects affordable health care benefits – weekly contributions for health care do not increase over term of contract
- Maintains health care plan designs over term of agreement including coverage for eligible members, spouses, and dependents, and part-time employees
- Creates alternate steward position to better enforce the contract
The contract vote will be by mail ballot. Voting materials will be mailed the week of October 12 to members at the home address on file. Ballots must be received by 11:00 a.m. on October 30, 2015.
The Bargaining Committee will retrieve ballots from the post office box; ballots will be counted at UFCW Local 75, 7250 Poe Ave, Dayton, OH 45414.
Members are welcome to observe the counting of the ballots.
Should you have any questions, please contact your Union Representative.
|CVS Union Bargaining Committee|
|Cathy Abney||3471||Beth Hawkins||6097||Sophia Simmons||3465|
|Richard Byrd||6123||Debra Jones||6081||Lisa Vann||3462|