UFCW Local 75 and Kroger have reached tentative agreements for members in Toledo Area Stores. Your UFCW Local 75 Bargaining Committee recommends a YES vote to ratify the proposed agreements.
Through the hard work of the members of the Bargaining Committee, and by sticking together through the negotiations process, we were able to reach a good agreement that protects fair wages, affordable health care, and strong contract language.
The proposed agreement includes:
- Annual wage increases for top rated classifications
- Increase in part-time cap
- Affordable, quality health care over the term of the agreement
- More full-time positions in the Toledo Area
- Retirement security through investment in the UFCW Consolidated and Meat Pensions
- Language improvements to protect your seniority and your schedule
Ratification Meetings and Voting will take place on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2. Meeting locations are pending, but you will be able to see an entire schedule of voting times and locations on our website calendar at www.ufcw75.org.
For more information, please contact your Union Representative.