Congratulations to members of UFCW Local 75 working at Meijer 66 in Springfield who ratified a new agreement. Their new union contract raises wages and protects hours, in addition to other improvements.
- Wage increases and top rate adjustments for top rated employees
- New service coordinator premium
- Reestablished Meat Cutter and Meat Apprentice classifications
- New language to protect 40-hour work weeks for full-time employees
- Addition of two PDO’s for employees with 20 years or more
- Posting on holiday work for every holiday
- Advance notice if Employees are required to work past their scheduled work shift
Special thanks to Bargaining Committee members Patricia Flack and Jerry Woolf and Union Representative Scott Adkins.