The UFCW Local 75 Bargaining Committee has reached a tentative agreement for Meijer stores in the Dayton Area.
Highlights of Proposed Agreement:
- Wage increases and bonuses for top rated employees
- New service coordinator premium
- Reestablished Meat Cutter and Meat Apprentice classifications
- New language to protect 40-‐hour work weeks for full-‐time employees
- Addition of two PDO’s for employees with 20 years or more
- Posting on holiday work for every holiday
- Advance notice if Employees are required to work past their scheduled work shift
Your Union Officers, Representatives, and Bargaining Committee recommend a YES VOTE for RATIFICATION of the Proposed Agreement.
Contract ratification will be conducted by mail. Ballots will be counted on Friday, April 11, 2014. Ballot count will begin at 1:30 p.m.; any member who wishes to observe is welcome to attend. The votes will be counted at UFCW Local 75 – 1st Floor Conference Center 7250 Poe Ave., Dayton, OH 45414.
Should you have any questions, please contact your Union Representative.