UFCW Local 75 and Kroger have reached a tentative agreement for members in Cincinnati and Dayton Area Stores. Your UFCW Local 75 Bargaining Committee recommends a YES vote to ratify the proposed agreement.
Through the hard work of the members of the Cincinnati and Dayton Bargaining Committee, and by sticking together through the negotiations process, we were able to reach a good agreement that protects fair wages, affordable health care, and strong contract language.
The proposed agreement includes:
• One contract for members in Cincinnati and Dayton stores
• Annual wage increases for top rated classifications
• Bracket adjustments for members impacted by an increasing minimum wage
• Reduces hours brackets for members moving through wage progressions
• Wage parity between top rates by the end of the agreement
• Affordable, quality health care for members and your families
• Retirement security through investment in the UFCW Consolidated Pension
• Language improvements to protect your seniority and your schedule
Ratification Meetings and Voting will take place on TUESDAY, JULY 29. You can see an entire schedule of voting times and locations on our website calendar at www.ufcw75.org.
For more information, please contact your Union Representative.